Travelers Advisory: COVID-19 Coronavirus Precautions for our Whale Watching Guests
We are booking now for the 2020 season and look forward to seeing you on board this spring. In light of recent public health concerns, we feel it is our responsibility to communicate the steps we are taking to best assure our passengers a safe and healthy whale watch adventure. These measures include:
- Providing hand-sanitizing stations both on and off the boat.
- Sanitizing seating areas and common surfaces before all departures and throughout the trip.
- Implementing staff training to address transmission prevention and work-place hygiene policies. All galley crew will undergo additional ServSafe food handling safety training.
There have been no reported cases of the virus among our staff. We will monitor and adjust our protocols as informed by local, state, and federal Health Authorities. Hyannis Whale Watcher Cruises asks everyone’s help in staying vigilant and using common sense to help keep everyone healthy.
For more information about the COVID-19 coronavirus, please visit the websites for the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) or the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.
- If your cruise is cancelled based on the decisions of public health authorities, we will fully refund your purchase.
- If you need to cancel your whale watch due to an illness or because of travel to a restricted area (CDC Warning Level 3 region), we will apply the deposit you have made toward any future trip.
We hope to see you aboard!